Get 50 per cent off your favourite burgers courtesy of Deliveroo’s huge Burger-feast-ival this International Burger Day. From May 28 to June 3, a number of Aussie burger joints will get in on the action across the country. From Sydney’s beloved burger and booze staple Mary’s to Royal Stacks in Melbourne, get your carb load all of that week for half the price.
A minimum spend of $10 applies and a few selected burger items are on offer. Find participating venues below.
- NSW — Mary’s. Get 50% off the Mary’s burger.
- VIC — The Goriller (Boss Burger). Grab 50% off Tommy the Chook.
Royal Stacks will also offer the Single Stack burger at half price.
- ACT — Grease Monkey is offering The Greasy at 50% off.
- SA — Nordburger will be slinging the Bacon Double Burger at half price.
- And finally, QLD’s Big Roddy Up Late and Big Roddy’s Rippin Rib Shack are offering 50% off their Fried Chicken Burger.
The offer is available on Deliveroo on the app as well as online. The deal is on for one week only so get in fast.
Don’t know about you but we probably won’t be cooking much this week. Head over to Deliveroo’s official website for more details.