Learn from the best and then show off your new skills once lockdown is over.
It may be a while until we can travel to Japan, so you may as well expand your knowledge of Japanese cooking and bring the flavours and culture into your own home. Yosuke Furukawa, Nobu alumni and now chef at Robata, is here to help you do just that. Learn how to prepare a selection of fresh sashimi and sushi rolls, and learn how to cook yakitori at home. Then, when lockdown is over, or when you go on your next picnic outing, you’ll be able to take your skills and impress your friends. This virtual masterclass from Robata will take place on Sunday October 24.
Virtual Masterclass from Robata
Yosuke will bring his years of expertise to this Masterclass, to help you be the best that you can be. You’ll cook yakitori and carefully prepare a selection of sashimi and sushi rolls.
Sake Connect founder Melissa Mills will also join the virtual experience. She has chosen two premium types of sake, and will discuss how each sake pairs perfectly with the menu.
In this masterclass, you will receive a box that is perfect for two people. It contains:
- A selection of fresh sashimi and sushi rolls
- Chicken thigh and wing yakitori (four of each skewer) with tare
- A disposable grill to provide authentic, chargrilled flavour to your yakitori
- Two small bottles of premium sake.
This box will be shipped on Saturday October 23 between 10am and 5pm to ensure maximum freshness. Sake lovers can upgrade their drinks if they’re looking for something a little extra.
The class will take place on Sunday October 24, between 1pm and 2:30pm. This will be conducted over Zoom, and a link will be emailed closer to the event date.
- $200 Standard Box with two small Sake pairings
- $250 Box with Sakuramasamune Tokubetsu Junmai Miyamizu Upgrade
- $290 Box with Katsuyama Ken Junmai Ginjo Upgrade
For more information, click here.