As you ready to go down the rabbit hole? Tumble down, or rather up, to the rooftop of State of Grace, and enjoy a Mad Hatter G&Tea Party. There will be plenty of drinks and bites, and delightfully familiar characters like Alice and the Queen of Hearts. These Mad Hatter parties will run on Saturdays, from May 21 to August 27.
State of Grace Mad Hatter G&Tea Party
It’s time to go on a whimsical adventure to Wonderland! Feast your eyes on plenty of Instagrammable moments, including colourful floral arches, the Mad Hatter’s chair and hanging tea cups. The Queen of Hearts herself will great guests at the door, and Alice will freestyle her way across the floor. Magician Mr Marmalade will also rove between tables, ready to entertain with plenty of tricks up their sleeve.
Enjoy a two hour session of bottomless Gin & Tonics, sparkling wine or beer, as well as a selection of sweet and savoury things to eat.
- Lemon & rosemary infused gin with aromatic gin
- Orange & rhubarb infused gin with citric tonic
- Strawberry & basil infused gin with bitter lemon
- Classic gin & tonic
- Sparkling wine with carafes of juice
Small plates include:
- Oyster, compressed gin cucumber
- Cured smoked kingfish, persimmon, caviar, mandarin, yuzu evoo
- Apollo Bay lobster mornay donut
- French onion soup toastie
- Little tea party cakes
- Little Four Pillars shiraz gin tarts, meringue
There are two sittings available each Saturday. Enjoy your party from 12 to 2pm, or 3 to 5pm. Bookings are essential, and cost $69 per person.