It’s truffle season, and foodie paradise Grazeland would like to celebrate. Head to Melbourne’s west and enjoy tasty truffle treats, both sweet and savoury, at Grazeland’s first truffle festival. This event will run from Friday August 12 to Sunday August 14.
Grazeland Truffle Festival
Grazeland is known as a playground for foodies, with over 50 food and drink vendors across the 10, 000 square-metre space, serving up tasty treats from around the world. And now, it will become a truffle playground too.
Go truffle hunting around the precinct, and discover amazing truffle dishes from around the world. Expect savoury treats like:
- Raclette with truffle gouda cheese from Frencheese
- Seared scallops with Australian black truffle butter from Claw & Tail
- Black truffle xiao long bao from Lucky Little Dumpling
- Truffle cheese bratwurst from Bratboy
- Italian crumbed calamari with truffle-dressed salad from Ink-Redible Calamari
- Pizza with mozzarella, sausage, mushroom and truffle from 48H Pizza
- Truffle flying noodles with braised pork from Flying Noodle
- Truffle-inspired toasted sandwiches and loaded truffle chip cones from Fat Tonys
There will be plenty of truffle desserts to try too! Indulge in a croissant from Doughville, filled with custard and topped with truffle chocolate ganache and fresh truffle slices. Doughville partnered with pastry chef Pierrick Boyer in order to make this new creation. Meanwhile, Cannoleria is also serving up some truffle goodness, with a black truffle and dark chocolate chip infused ricotta cannoli.
On top of the delicious food and drink, there’s live entertainment to keep the good vibes going every weekend. There’s also plenty of outdoor heating to keep you warm.
Grazeland is open every Friday from 5-10pm, Saturday from 12-10pm and Sunday from 12pm-9pm.