Only a week after announcing their dreamy advent calendar, cult-favourite Messina is back with their Christmas Coma dessert to help you count down to Christmas. Their flavour this year is a sumptuous sticky date & toffee pudding trifle. Pre-orders are available from November 1.
Christmas Coma by Messina
The ultimate sticky date & toffee Christmas Coma by Messina features layers of caramel cremeux with sticky date and toffee pudding, crème fraîche chantilly and chocolate coated biscuit crumble. This is topped with a hand-made white chocolate wreath to help you feel extra festive.
The perfect way to make you the talk of the Christmas party, this massive dessert serves 20 to 30 people. It will cost you $250. But, you won’t just get the trifle in your Christmas pack. You’ll also get a 1 litre bottle of Messina brandy custard, assorted panned nuts and delicious treats from the Messina chocolate room, and a Messina print cooler bag.
The custom-made trifle will be available for pre-order online from Tuesday November 1. It will be available for collection from your chosen store between December 21 and December 24.
Here is the pre-order schedule:
- 9am – All ACT and QLD stores go on sale, including Braddon, Kingston, Fortitude Valley, South Brisbane and Surfers Paradise.
- 9:15am – All VIC stores go on sale, including Brunswick East, Fitzroy, Richmond and Windsor.
- 9:30am – The following NSW stores go on sale: Bondi, Miranda, Randwick and Surrey Hills.
- 9:45am – The following NSW stores go on sale: Brighton Le Sands, Darlinghurst, Parramatta, Tramsheds, Marrickville.
- 10am – The final NSW stores go on sale: Darling Square, Newton, Norwest, Penrith, Rosebery.
For more information, click here.