Snow season is looking good.
Thanks to easing of restrictions, you can now head out to regional Victoria and enjoy the snow at any of Victoria’s wonderful alpine resorts. You just need to provide a negative COVID test within 72 hours of your visit. The alpine resorts have done it tough due to lockdowns, both last year and this year, so we thought we’d round up some fantastic photos from around Victoria to get you out there on the snow fields again. Put on some warm clothes and get ready for frosty fun!
1. Are you ready to hit the road? – Falls Creek
Don’t forget your snowchains!
2. Expect beautiful mornings like this one – Mt Hotham
Crystal clear skies and perfect snow.
3. The snow may have built up while you were gone – Mt Buller
Maybe some visitors will take those levels down a bit!
4. Hit the slopes – Falls Creek
It’ll get your heart pumping.
5. Go skiing too – Mt Buller
So much fun!
6. Go for a stroll – Mt Stirling
Feel one with the forest.
7. Fun for the whole family – Lake Mountain
Build a snowman, go tobogganing and have fun with the little ones.
8. Dogs are welcome – Dinner Plain
Frolic in the snow with your furry friend.
9. Who could say no to that face? – Mt Baw Baw
They have dingoes ready to say hello!
10. How about a sled dog tour?
You’ll have a barking good time.
11. Check out this winter wonderland – Falls Creek
What a great view!
12. More spectacular views – Mt Buller
13. The Horn doesn’t disappoint – Mt Buffalo
The clouds make it look so mysterious.
14. Enjoy the best of nature – Mt Stirling
15. Adventure is waiting – Falls Creek
Where this road take you?
16. Need a lift? – Mt Hotham
It’ll be fun!
17. Enjoy the sunset – Mt Baw Baw
Think about the great day you had.
18. Try something different – Mt Hotham
Spend the night in an igloo or snowdome.
19. Or stay in the village – Mt Hotham
Those twinkling lights are just magical.
20. End the night with a drink – Dinner Plain
It’ll warm you up.
21. Anything is possible – Mt Buller
After all, we’re finally free!